Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It ain't easy

Yo, maan! what up, kid!

Don't be alarmed. It is just a new form of greeting that I have picked up in the past few days from a friend. I don't have the appropriate hand gestures, though. My subcontinental Asian (read, 'grubby') hands do not permit the rhythmic high-amplitude contortions necessary to complement the greetings!

This is my second attempt at writing a few things...

[background voice: Morbo thinks all human attempts are pitiful... Hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-haa]

I am not, and am not going to be, regular (not unless I down some emotional pegs of milk of magnesia...). Hell, no! I sometimes browse through other, more illustrious, blogs, fraught with corruscating wit, sharp sarcasm, undimmed interest, unimaginable cleverness and so forth, and I wonder - "Damn, how on earth do they churn out so much bilge, er, no, strike that, material?"

I don't know... after the day's work, I get so pooped that carrying self and heavy laptop backpack back to the apartment and latchkeying in is itself a back-breaking effort. How will the creative machinery chug along?

Anyway, I have to sign off today. Got loads to do.

Take care, hasta la vista. Peace, y'all.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, as the aforementioned greeter I would like to say, in Jan's defense and support, that its hard being as cool as me, but anyone can do it if you try hard enough.
Second of all, I must say that of all the laxatives I have used, my extensive experience actually points to "Colon-Blow" as the A-number-one best product on the imaginary market. Hope there is more that Jan publishes so that I have a way of disseminating my brilliance (since I will never create my own blog, ever. EVER!)

Wed Feb 16, 10:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home